13 Ways To Get More Reading Done
You have to work, you have to study, you have to make the dinner, you have to keep an eye on the kids. Let’s face it. It’s really hard to find time to read in this day and age. But we’ve managed to find some opportunities where you can squeeze a page or two in. You can thank us later. In the meantime, you can read when:
1. Waiting for the bus.
2. Waiting for the WOF.
3. Waiting at the doctor’s.
4. You want to avoid conflict.
5. Waiting for your grandparents to find the right button on the remote control.
6. Waiting for you to get your life together.
7. You want to escape small talk.
8. Waiting for the rest of the household to decide what to watch on Netflix.
9. Waiting for Windows to finish its updates.
10. Waiting for your cat to decide whether it wants to come inside, or stay outside.
11. There are deadlines that are stressing you out.
12. IRD puts you on hold.
13. Waiting for this post to end.
You’re free now.
By Faustina Paustin