Sarah Wilson taught the world how to quit sugar in 8 weeks and then went on to teach everyone how to cook delicious essentials, simply. Her new book is designed to feed the family, individuals and people on-the-go.
In I Quit Sugar: Slow Cooker Cookbook, Sarah, and her team share how to:
• Use a slow cooker, use leftovers and buy sustainable cuts of meat
• Create simple staples and clever sides
• Start the day with hearty breakfasts and weekday dump ‘n’ runs
• Slow cook soups and stews, curries and comfort classics or, for those more adventurous, a little offal
• Sweeten your day with slow cooked sugar-free cakes and puddingsWritten with all the care and knowledge you have come to expect from Australasia’s number one quit sugar team, this is the book that makes sugar-free cooking easier, less expensive and more creative.
NZ Booklovers has 2x copies of I Quit Sugar: Slow Cooker Cookbook, by Sarah Wilson to giveaway!
To enter, simply fill in the form below: